HomePage | RecentChanges | Preferences | Newbie Help
Category HTML FAQ -:-Category Other FAQ
- What is a KillFile and how do I KillFile someone?
- There's been a few troll's around alt.html recently. Thought it would be a good idea for newbies to know how to deal with it!
- Yes they are, and a public *PLONK* usually encourages them to carry on - they smell they're onto something. Plonking in public is like taking a dump in the middle of a shopping center: It's only done to catch attention. I suggest everybody do their business, and do it in private. Matthias Gutfeldt
- It's getting worse!! Both AH and AWW may as well be renamed alt.nazi-supporters or alt.anti-semitics. Things are bad! Bodidily
- Have a look at Nfilter, http://www.nfilter.org - "Nfilter is capable of filtering on any fields that appear in the header of a news article, not just fields in the overview (normally news clients can only filter on author, subject, etc). For example, it can filter on path (eg. all posts from news.foo.net), newsgroups (eg. all posts cross-posted to alt.foo), nntp-posting-host, etc, etc." - Phil Hayz