HomePage | RecentChanges | Preferences | Newbie Help
- How do I make a link that opens a window of a specific size?
<a href="#" OnClick="window.open('foobar.html', 'pagetitle', 'height=100, width=100');">Click here to open a new window of size 100px by 100px</a>
- foobar.html is the name of the page you want to load in the new window.
- pagetitle is the title of the new window.
- height=100 / width=100 is the height and width of the window in pixels.
- console window
- popup window sized to a graphic
- window open full-screen